THIS VACANCY IS FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY AND MAY ALSO BE OFFERED AS A SECONDMENT OPPORTUNITY
This is an exciting opportunity for a six-month fixed term contract to assist the service desk in the specification, design and build of service requests within HEAT, our IT service management tool.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for requirements gathering; process mapping and building online forms in order capture the essential information needed to enhance our self-service portal.
We are seeking an individual who has:
• a detailed and methodical approach to their work
• the ability to meet tight deadlines
• experience of working collaboratively and with autonomy
• an aptitude for working with and developing technical workflows and designing customer-facing forms
• a passion for delivering a great customer experience
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV, and a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria and outlining what you can bring to the role.
The closing date is 12.00 noon on Monday 26 February 2018, and interviews will be held on Friday 9 March 2018.